1. What is personal data?
Personal information is any information that may describe the visitor / user's face. These include, for example, information such as name, address, occupation, e-mail address, telephone number, marital status, etc. Personal data are generally those elements that can generally be used to identify identity or communication with a person, as well as other information relating to that person.
2. How Personal Information is collected
Personal information is collected after visitor / user has been notified at www.thelamb.gr, either on registration or at a later stage, upon completion of an order and purchase of products, as well as when browsing the site. Personal Data is collected only if the visitor / user voluntarily opts to provide it or enrols as a customer of the products and services of www.thelamb.gr and is used and processed in accordance with the applicable personal data protection provisions. www.thelamb.gr does not process child's personal data. The user must be at least 16 years old to use the services of www.thelamb.gr. If the user is under the age of 18, he / she is presumed to have obtained the necessary consent from the parent who has the parental responsibility. Www.thelamb.gr is not responsible for unauthorized use by minors.
3. What type of personal data we do collect?
www.thelamb.gr has the right to maintain a record and process any personal data of the visitors / users of this site insofar as this is necessary for its proper operation and development.
The personal data collected are as follows:
a) For creating the user account, the name and surname, home address, e-mail address, and date of birth are collected. With the explicit consent of the visitor / user, through the analysis of his / her personal data we can process information about his / her interests and preferences regarding our products and services so that we can present proposals and offers according to his / her interests and send an electronic newsletter (Newsletter),
b) Personal Data that is necessary to complete and execute the user's market such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address and phone number
c) Personal Visitors / Users' Data, when communicating with Customer Service at www.thelamb.gr,
d) Third Party Personal Data at www.thelamb.gr, for example in cases where the visitor / user decides to purchase a product to be delivered to a third party. It is recalled that the use of the Third Party's Personal Data is subject to the data protection law,
e) During each visit to our site, additional data is automatically collected for technical reasons or information about the website from which you visited our offer, regarding the web browser used by the visitor / user (technical information).
4. Purpose of collecting and using personal data
The purpose of collecting, using and processing your personal information is:
(a) making transactions at the request of the visitor / user, for the receipt of which their use and processing are required; online orders and the consequent implementation of contractual obligations in the context of execution, delivery and invoicing of orders under Article 6 (1b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
b) promoting products and using the services of www.thelamb.gr.
c) to send information about promotions and special offers regarding services and products displayed on www.thelamb.gr.
Personal Data is not used for purposes other than those described, unless your prior permission is granted or unless this is required or permitted by law.
5. Transmitting your Personal Data
As regards the work of www.thelamb.gr and the performance of the contracts, various service providers operate for us, e.g. for central IT services for the operation of www.thelamb.gr, for payment when purchasing products and shipping companies for the delivery of products and postal services providers, to whom we transmit the necessary data for the fulfilment of their duties.
Access to information is available to www.thelamb.gr employees only when necessary, e.g. to handle orders. In any case, access to your personal data is only allowed to authorized persons, which are required to access in order to be able to accomplish their collection, use and processing purposes. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to observe the confidentiality of these data.
6. Retention period of the information
Personal Data is retained for a limited period depending on the purpose for which it has been collected. The shelf life is different depending on the purpose of the processing (e.g. taxes). www.thelamb.gr makes every reasonable effort to keep personal data collected only for the time it takes for the purpose for which it was collected or until the removal is requested.
7. Rights for the Protection of Personal Data
Visitors / users of the www.thelamb.gr website as the data subject retain the following rights:
• Right to access the information held by www.thelamb.gr and obtain information on how www.thelamb.gr processes this information.
• Right to withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Data.
• Right to information about personal data: Upon request, www.thelamb.gr provides information about the personal data it holds.
• Right to receive certain information provided by the visitor / user in electronic form.
• Right to correct information if these are inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to delete information. In this case, www.thelamb.gr may continue to retain the information if it is entitled or required to maintain the data legally, or because such data is necessary for the fulfilment of its contractual obligations.
• Right to privacy: In some cases, provided by law, the data is blocked at the request of the visitor / user. Further processing of captured data occurs only to a very limited extent.
• Right to object to data processing: The visitor / user has the right to raise objections to the processing of his Personal Data in the future if www.thelamb.gr processes the data on the basis of one of the legal justifications provided for in Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In the event of objections, www.thelamb.gr will stop processing the visitor / user's data, provided that there are no legitimate reasons for further processing.
The person responsible for processing the personal data file of this website is the private company "NESTORAS TSAKLIDIS OF PANAGIOTIS". For any question or request relating to the processing of your personal data, you may contact the designated Data Protection Officer of the Company as follows:
• Via e-mail at
• By mail at the address: M. Alexandrou & Diikitiriou 1, PC 52100, Kastoria.