1. General Terms
The use of www.thelamb.gr by any user is at its own sole responsibility and its content is not and cannot in any way be interpreted as providing advice, direct or indirect prompting users to take any action. The evaluation of the content is for any user who certifies that he has full legal capacity under Greek law and assumes sole responsibility for the use of any part of it.
In case that elements of a person are entered in the relevant fields of the site, it is irrefutably presumed that such information is true, has been input by the person himself and that he is legally competent under Greek law. Otherwise, the Company reserves any legitimate right to claim against any person responsible for the remedy of any damage, whether positive or negative, financial or other, which he will suffer from the use of www.thelamb.gr and in any particular order.
The Company makes every effort to ensure that the content of www.thelamb.gr includes complete, accurate, clear, authoritative, informative, up-to-date, true and non-misleading information. In any case, however, there is no liability, commitment or warranty of the Company in relation to the security and the content thereof. Users of www.thelamb.gr accept the possibility that the Company will be unable to control all its content and services.
The use of www.thelamb.gr by any user is at its own sole responsibility and its content is not and cannot in any way be interpreted as providing advice, direct or indirect prompting users to take any action or action. The evaluation of the content is for any user who certifies that he has full legal capacity under Greek law and assumes sole responsibility for the use of any part of it. In case that certain personal data elements of a particular person are entered in the relevant fields of the website, it is irrefutably presumed that such information is true, has been input by the person himself and that he is legally competent. Otherwise, the Company reserves any legal right to claim against any person responsible for the remedy of any damage he will suffer from the order.
2. Purpose of the website
The website has been created by the Company aiming at the online sale of fur and leather garments and accessories.
3. Registration / Member Account
To subscribe to www.thelamb.gr, wherever and whenever required, the user agrees to: a) provide true, accurate, valid and complete information about the information requested by www.thelamb. to the relevant requests for access to its contents / services; and (b) maintains and thoroughly updates its subscription data to keep it true, accurate, valid, up-to-date and complete. As soon as the user completes the registration process set up by www.thelamb.gr, he will receive a confirmation of a personal access password and the user name he has set. Users remain solely responsible for all transactions carried out under their personal password, username and generally their user account and are solely responsible for the correct use of their account while the Company is not responsible for any damage or damage arises from the inability of users to respect and follow these terms. Users agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of their account and any breach and / or potential breach of security.
4. Concluding a contract
1. In order to provide the services offered, you must register as a member of www.thelamb.gr according to the above.
2. The validity of the proposal is cumulative: a) Completion of the necessary fields with your information; b) Completion of the fields related to the payment of the service fee; c) Acceptance of these terms. The position of the tick in the checkbox with the indication I accept implies the unconditional acceptance by both Parties of these terms.
3. The indication on the 'Your order has been completed successfully' page or any other relevant content is acceptance of the proposal and involves the final conclusion of the contract. From that point onwards, withdrawal is not permissible except for the reasons and under the conditions recognized by the law of sale.
4. The possible ways of payment of the price are determined by the Company, the choice of which belongs to the customer.
5. The Company sells the goods and provides its services to individuals. It is expressly forbidden to resell the shipped products to third parties as well as the mediation between the services provided by the company and the final recipient of the service.
5. Delivery of parcels and provision of services
1. Parcels will be delivered with the products either from the Company or from a cooperating transport company. In the latter case, the Company delivers the contact details of the customer to the co-operating transport company for the purpose of carrying out the shipment, without being responsible for any misuse of such data by the third party.
2. Products will be delivered within 3-5 working days of the day of the order, unless agreed in writing otherwise.
3. The recipient must be in the delivery area of the products within the agreed hours, otherwise the product will be returned to the Company's warehouse or the cooperating transport company, followed by reconciliation for the re-shipment without excluding any financial burden for the consignee.
4. In the event of a failure to record delivery data, the Company is not responsible for any non-delivery and / or delivery to a non-beneficiary.
5. Delivery is considered to be appropriate when done at the address stated on the order, even when it is made in a non-authorized customer. If the customer wishes to have his / her own presence at delivery, he / she must be present within the specified time limit.
6. Intellectual / Industrial Property Rights - Signs / Brands / Distinctions
www.thelamb.gr and its content (including, but not limited to, all trademarks, distinctive features, patents, brand names, texts, pictures, graphics, drawings, photographs, programs, information material of any kind, data , software, database) is intellectual and industrial property of the Company and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. It is expressly forbidden to use or in any way exploit them by third parties without the written consent of the Company in accordance with the more specific provisions of Law 2121/1993 (as amended and currently in force), the International Convention of Berne (which has been ratified with Law No. 100/1975), Law 4072/2012 (no. 121-183, on trademarks) and all in general the relevant provisions of the Greek laws and international norms, which have been ratified and applied in the Greek state.
Indicatively, but not limited to, any form of copying, modification, interference, transfer, distribution, resale, rental, republication, reproduction, retransmission in electronic or mechanical form, storage, printing, creation of derivative work, downloading by anyone or misleading the public about the true content carrier. Third party products, services, brand names, trademarks or distinctive features appearing on www.thelamb.gr belong to the intellectual and industrial property of third parties, who also bear the responsibility.
7. Consumer protection
The customer as a consumer within the meaning of Law 2251/1994 ("Consumer Protection") confirms that:
1. Know the identity and address of the company as a supplier, as these are listed above on this website,
2. the full cost of the service provided is clearly indicated and, unless it includes VAT, it is expressly and clearly stated, while clearly mentioning any additional costs (transport, etc.)
3. understands and fully agrees on the method of payment, delivery and execution,
4. No payment was made to him for communication with the company and in particular for the transmission of the proposal and its acceptance, and in general the conclusion of the contract,
5. is fully and thoroughly informed about all the features, both essential and insignificant, of products and / or services.
The consumer customer is entitled to withdraw within 14 calendar days, returning the goods to their original condition, incurring the return costs. This withdrawal must be made by the customer in writing and communicated to the Company. In this case, the Company is obliged to refund the amount paid by the customer for the returned property within thirty (30) calendar days.
8. Personal data
Www.thelamb.gr recognizes the importance of security of Personal Data as well as electronic transactions and has taken all the necessary measures, using the most modern and advanced methods, in order to ensure the maximum possible security, observing the rules of confidentiality and confidentiality. All information, which is related to visitors '/ users' personal information, is kept confidential. Www.thelamb.gr has the right to maintain a record and process any personal data of the visitors / users of this site, with their explicit consent, insofar as this is necessary for its proper operation and development. The visitor / user retains the right to be informed about the Protection of Personal Data, access and objection to further processing, as well as other rights, in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular, according to the provisions of Law no. 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, as well as the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, as well as Directive 95/46 / EC on the protection of personal data.
9. Company Liability
Access to www.thelamb.gr is permitted throughout its operation, but the Company reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue the service without prior notice at any time. The Company does not bear any liability in the event that there is a lack of access to all or part of the services for any reason and cause.
The Company makes every effort to ensure that the content of www.thelamb.gr includes complete, accurate, clear, authoritative, informative, up-to-date, true and non-misleading information. In any case, however, there is no liability, commitment or warranty of the Company in relation to the security and the content thereof. Users of www.thelamb.gr accept the possibility that the Company will be unable to control all of its content and services.
Photographs of products, in particular, of the product acquaintances are indicative.
Any reference and / or links to other websites / sites are provided for your convenience and the Company is not responsible for the contents, products, services provided (advertising or sale) on these websites.
The use of this site and the receipt of information is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for any damage and / or damage, especially to data files, machines or user software, resulting from such action.
The Company in the context of its transactions from www.thelamb.gr is not liable for any further damages that may arise from the execution or not of the orders or from any delay in execution, for any reason. No warranty can be given for the availability of the products.
E-shop pages show availability indications but the final stock availability of the products you order is confirmed during the processing of each valid registered order. If the availability or delivery time differs from the one listed on the product page, the Company will promptly inform customers of the availability as far as possible.
In any case, the user of the website unreservedly acknowledges that the Company does not bear any liability, civil, criminal or otherwise, for any damage (financial or other), damage, loss of profits, data, financial satisfaction, etc. that any user of electronic and / or the use of the website and / or the provision (or inability to provide) services and / or products and / or information. It clearly does not recognize that the Company assumes no responsibility for the quality of the products to be included in the packaging for which the producer is solely responsible unless otherwise proven and the burden of proof is borne exclusively by the customer. In any case, the user / customer does not have any rights, claims, claims of any damage or damage, positive and / or repayable, financial or other, caused by the use of the product, otherwise expressly waives hereby.
10. Responsibility of the user
Users agree and assume responsibility not to use www.thelamb.gr to send, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal for any reason, including but not limited to the use they make must not cause unlawful insult and damage to the Company, any third party, morality, social values, minority, any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights , not to offend the confidentiality or confidentiality of any natural or legal person's information, disclosure of any third party's personal data, confidential information obtained under confidentiality, not infringing anyone's personality, transmitting in any way software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or operate any software or hardware.
11. Applicable law and other terms
The terms and conditions of use of www.thelamb.gr and any modification thereof are governed and construed in accordance with Greek law.
For any dispute arising out of the use of www.thelamb.gr, the courts of Kastoria are the sole jurisdiction.